Friday, August 28, 2009

The Adventures of Clifford

One day Clifford the black and brown miniature dachshund decided that she should finally tell Eric that she can talk like humans can. She walked up to Eric while he was on his iPod updating his face book and said “Hi”. Eric flipped out because he thought that a ghost had said “Hi”. Then Clifford started talking again and told Eric a few things that he thought was pretty cool.

Clifford is eight years old and is a girl. She thinks vegetables are disgusting. Her eyes are very weird. One is a hazel brown while the other is white.

She told Eric that she wanted to go on an adventure and that he should pack supplies. He said “No! I’d get grounded for life!” She then decided that to get things done you have to do it yourself. She decided to sit next to the fridge until someone opened it. After Caden opened it and left it open Clifford couldn’t reach any of the food except the vegetables because she was so short. She rather not go on an adventure and stay here than have to eat even one vegetable.

Eric walked in and realized that Caden had left the door open and that Clifford was trying to get food so that she could leave. He walked up, picked her up, and said nice try but you failed. I’m taking you up stairs and locking you in my room.

2 comments:

  1. great story...I wish I had a talking dog...no I do not want a dog...I will just enjoy yours when I am over there.
    papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. another amagenaiton of yours Eric

    ReplyDelete